- is a research network of women and men researchers who are researching on men and masculinities in an explicitly gendered way.
- brings together researchers from European countries, initially Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Norway, Poland, Russian Federation, UK.
- plans in the future to include researchers from other European countries.
- acts as an information resource for other researchers and policy-makers.
- aims to develop empirical, theoretical and policy outcomes on men.
The main current project is THE SOCIAL PROBLEM OF MEN, funded by the
EU Framework V. Resources include documents, data and reference material.